Beiträge von Christiane

Hallo!

Verkaufe neuwertigen 2008 NORTH Vegas 14m2 komplett in blau und braun (nur 6mal gebraucht) für chf 850.- Ich verlasse die Schweiz in fünf Tagen endgültig und bin daher interessiert, den Kite möglichst schnell zu verkaufen. Danke!

roth_larissa(at)hotmail.com oder 079 434 12 79.

Hallo!

Verkaufe neuwertigen 2008 NORTH VEGAS 7m2 in rot und schwarz für chf 750.- Ich verlasse die Schweiz in fünf Tagen endgültig und bin daher interessiert, den Kite möglichst schnell zu verkaufen. Danke!

Hallo!

Verkaufe neuwertigen 2007 NORTH VEGAS 14m2 in gelb (nur ca. 8mal gebraucht) für chf 600.- Ich verlasse die Schweiz in fünf Tagen endgültig und bin daher interessiert, den Kite möglichst schnell zu verkaufen. Danke!

No worries dude, sounds cool. But I am not sure if I will be in Australia the next time you return. My guess is I will be in Europe somewhere. But the more kiters I know in Switzerland makes it easier for me to settle in there and make friends. I have heard that the DR is great fun, have a friend form the Neatherlands that was there last year and she had a lot of good stories to tell about the place. So have fun and good winds to ya.

Scotty

Gday, my name is Scott I have been living in Switzerland for the past 6 months and I have returned to Perth Western Australia.
    I am currently looking for Swiss or German speaking kiters to join me on a summer of chaing wind.
    I really would like to learn as much german as possible before I have to return to Switzerland in January.
    So if you are looking for a partner to travel to all of the best kite and windsurfing spots on the west coast, you can email me.

Sorry it is all in English but I really need to learn a lot more german.

email: "scottpaulreynolds@yahoo.com.au"[/email]

I have a couple of Rhino 6 for sale and can`t travel with them, as I am carrying a lot already. I can email photo`s if required

North Rhino 2006 9meter Black/Blue/White
    Used for only 3months
    complete with bar and 27m lines
    1100CHF

North Rhino 2006 12meter Red/Orange/White
    Brand New it is still in the Plastic
    complete with bar and 27m lines
    1300CHF

Scotty
    +41 786 774 572

Gday,
    I have just arrived in Switzerland on holiday for a while. And am currently looking for a place to go kiting close to Pfäffikon SZ where I am living. I heard you can kite on the Zugersee, but can not find very much information about kiting there.

For example:
    Kite sizes used in this region
    Exact kite location and how to get there
    Local rules to kiting on the Zugersee
    Also looking for others to go kiting with in this area

Any help would be great, and sorry I don`t speak any german yet, only english.

I can be also contacted via my Swiss notel number +41 786 774 572