Beiträge von Hans

Cool,

yes my father also heard about the stable wind conditions of Silvaplana.
    It's allmost like the Garda lake in Italy (where we went surfing in the summer time)

When I have moved to Zug maybe we can share a car one day to Sivaplana.

(but first some extra kite lessons at the Belgian coast :)

cu
    Hans

Hi Gio and Leinenverwickler,

thank you both for your feedback.
    Good to know about Silvaplana ! Too bad it's 200km away from Zug, but let's hope I learn fast so I can go on the Zug lake soon :)

Do you guys know a spot at "Untersee" ? A sailer I know recommended this but I don't know if it's good for kiters too ?

Do you guys live in the Zug area ?

bye
    Hans

Hello,

I am Hans (from Belgium) and I will be permanently moving to Zug in a few months.My apologies for my English but I have not started my German lessons yet.

I recently started with kiteboarding as I find it an awesome sport.
    (I have been windsurfing for 10 years but the big jumps of kiteboarding caught my attention J )

What are the popular kiteboard spots in the area ?
    And what is the best spot to take kiteboard lessons ?
    Does not have be official (IKO) lessons, but I really need some extra guidance.

I hope you guys can help me with this

Thank you and ... see you on the water ? J
    Hans

Google translator :

Hallo,

Ich bin Hans (aus Belgien) und ich werde ständig in Bewegung, um Zug in ein paar Monaten. Ich entschuldige mich für mein Englisch, aber ich habe nicht mein Deutsch-Unterricht begonnen.

Ich habe vor kurzem angefangen mit Kiteboarding, wie ich es eine wunderbare Sportart zu finden.
    (Ich habe seit 10 Jahren Windsurfen aber die großen Sprünge der Kiteboarding meine Aufmerksamkeit gefangen :)

Was sind die beliebtesten Kiteboard Spots in der Gegend?
    Und was ist der beste Ort, um Unterricht zu nehmen Kiteboard?
    Muss nicht sein offizieller (IKO) Unterricht, aber ich brauche wirklich einige zusätzliche Orientierungshilfe.

Ich hoffe euch kann mir dabei helfen

Vielen Dank und ... Sie sehen auf dem Wasser? :)
    Hans