Comersee - Kiten überall verboten?

• Hier, was Fabio schrieb:

Hi guys, hope that you can understand me cause i do not speak french.
    what i'm gonna say it's important for you and for us.

well, most of the problems started as soon as a lot of people starting coming on our lake.
    there are no problems if all the rules are respected!!!
    the problem is tha most of these guys are not respecting local rules and spot rules.

sometimes there is a lot of arrogance in guys coming from abroad.

for example, most use to stay with the kite at the zenith most of the time. this is the fiRst rule!!! NEVER STAY WITH THE KITE AT THE ZENITH AT COMO SPOTS!!!!!! IT'S DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND FOR OTHER PEOPLE

second rule: FLY THE KITE AND GO SURFING IN FEW SECONDS.most stay waiting (i do not know waiting for what!!!!) and make land oR get out difficult for other riders!!!!

third rule: BIGINNERS DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO DERVIO, VALMADRERA. IN COLICO MUST STAY DOWNWIND THE WINDSURF. AT BOSCHETTO MUST GO CLOSE THE ADDA RIVER.

4th rule: IN WATER YOU MUST RESPECT NAUTICAL RULES!!!

these are just example of what you must respetc.
    till now i used to see kites on trees at "la punta" cause some used to stay with the kite at the zenith....and i broke just the kite...he was luky....

take this message as a warning. we are having a lot of problems with germans , swiss and frech.
    we do not want our spots closed!!!!!! so try to help us to keep our spots.
    a lot of nervosism came to all local riders, so be carefull and do not do something wrong.
    unfortunately, now on, we will not so patient...we can't....so respect the local if you want to be respected.

IMPORTANT: ASK ALWAYS TO A LOCAL THE LOCAL RULES!!!!!!!!
    have fun and be carefull!
    fabio
    como local
    rider ocean rodeo/newind

• Bonjour,
    cette message c'est pour informer aussi vous suisse de nouvelles au lac de Come.
    Dervio (spot au milieu du lac) c'etait interdit a la pratique du kite depuis ojord'hui.
    L'aire avec la mairie c'etait deja tendu pour le probleme avec le pecheur ma pour l'interdition on peau remercier un grouppe de suisse que ils ont ecrit une lettre a la mairie (...dans la lettre c'etait ecrit que de locals ils n'a pas voulu de tourist suisses...pas specifique kite...).
    Resultat...maintenant le kite c'est interdit pour tout le monde...et maintenant beaucoup de locals kiter ils voir pas tres bien le kiters suisses.

Boschetto "La Punta"...faire du kite ici c'est la probabilitè d'avoir un ammende tres cher. (Bientot interdit aussi ici pour le naturalist).

Il reste le spot du Colico, Gera et Valmadrera.

Vous ete le bienvenue au notre lac ma on espere d'avoir plus de probleme.

Merci e salut.

Kiters Como Lake

• noch ist der See offen---

Nein der See ist noch nicht fürs kiten gesperrt, aber man muss einen Abstand von 100m zum Ufer halten und möglichst per Bodydrag sich vom Ufer wegziehen lassen. Steht zumindest so in den Regeln am Lapunta.

Wenn sie die Startplätze dann wirklich geschlossen werden kann man dann auch dort wohl nur noch mit dem Boot raus. Weil heimlich kiten ist ja wohl nich...

Also macht keine "Schpiränzchen" und haltet euch an die Regeln, am Comersee sind wir leider bei einigen Lokals schon ziemlich in Veruf geraten...