Liquid Force Havoc - Hybrid Kite of the Year !!!

• im indernet aufgestöbert...

http://www.realkiteboarding.co…cfm?page=newsitem&id=1296

Liquid Force Havoc - Hybrid Kite of the Year
    For the past few years, the kite market has been dominated by bow and c-kites. Bow kites have swept back wing tips offering the most depower and easiest relaunch. The more traditional c-kites offer a greater arc and with it greater power and consistent turning. Today, hybrid kites are combining the best features of bow and c-kites and packing them into a rider friendly kite. In doing so, hybrids are providing riders the best of both worlds.

REAL Kiteboarding has dubbed the Liquid Force Havoc this year's "Hybrid Kite of the Year." The LF Havoc is a kite for all riding styles. Its consistent pull through the wind window makes it predictable for all users, riding styles and wind conditions. The canopy panel construction offers increased strength and rigidity. Beginners will love the Havoc for its total depower, zero-inversion, effortless water relaunch and one pump inflation. Advanced riders will go crazy for its light bar pressure, fast turning, massive pop and insane upwind performance.

"The 2007 Liquid Force Havoc is amazing! I just returned from spending a month of intense filming in Australia for a new kiteboarding dvd titled "Lines". During the filming, I rode LF Havocs ranging from 6-14m. They allow me to do everything that I could want to do in one kite! The LF Havoc has allowed me to teach total beginners to do there first water starts, help more advanced riders progress their riding to the next level, and then with the same exact setup go and take my own personal sessions charging any conditions that I desire." - Jason Slezak REAL Coach and Liquid Force International Team Rider

The Havoc's revolutionary design features a 25% flatter arc segment (as compared to traditional c-kites). The flatter arc combined with a leading edge bridal creates a kite that produces the power of a kite two sizes larger, while still offering total depower. This means a 14 meter Havoc will generate power equivalent to most 16m kites. Similarly, most 7m kites would generate less power than a 6 meter Havoc. Don't freak out because Liquid Force doesn't make a 16 meter Havoc. With the wind range in these kites, you'd never need it. The one-pump Union Inflation System makes set-up and breakdown easier than ever. Huge wind range and fast setup mean less pumping and more sessions!

"This kite is at least a year ahead of its time. All kites in the hybrid category will be copying the Havoc for years to come." - Trip Forman

The performance of the Havoc is complimented perfectly by the Havoc Control Bar. The design is simple and clean, yet it provides all the features you could ever ask for. The integrated cleat Depower System makes for simple on-the-fly power adjustment. The fully adjustable stopper piece allows the rider to adjust the chicken loop main-line length as well. Whether riding in consistent or gusty wind, these two features will assure your power stays at your desired level.

"LF has made an insane bar! The stopper is consistent, the release is quick and the safety options offer peace of mind while riding. The Havoc bar packs in all of these features without cluttering itself or including unnecessary pieces." - Matt Nuzzo

Thinking about quivering out? The Havoc offers many options for all weights. If you're on the lighter side (100 - 130 lbs.), think about hooking up the 4, 6 and 8. If you're a big guy (200+ lbs.), consider the 10, 12 and 14. If you're in the middle or you're looking for the ultimate, all-wind riding quiver, drop in on the 6, 10 and 14 Havoc. Any Havoc set up is sure to provide years of good riding and enjoyment.

"It's stable and solid through the wind window. The Havoc provides all of the benefits of a bow kite (depower, big wind range and easy relaunch), but it still feels like a c-kite, especially, when you unhook. The Havoc is a solid, stable kite that's also good in the surf." - Brandon Scheid

"If you like wave riding and depower, the Havoc is the only way to go!" - Bryan Elkus

"The Havoc is a good for lighter people. The light bar pressure is helpful for people who don't have a lot of upper body strength but still like a fast turning kite. It has a nice and simple bar. It gets a little wobbly when over powered, but solid when flying in its range." - Enily Vater

"The Havoc is a great kite for the beginner to intermediate rider. It offers great handling with exceptional depower capabilities." - Andy Gassner

"Light years ahead of its time, the Havoc sets a new standard in kite design. There's a reason REAL Coaches and clients are going nuts for this kite. Whether charging giant South Side surf, blasting through the Slick or getting someone stoked on their first ride, the Havoc is my kite of choice!" - Trevor Murchie